This new revolutionary and unique device is used for cable and cable sheath testing, fault prelocation as well as for sheath fault pin pointing according to the step voltage method.
The special measuring bridge performs measurements according to Murray and Glaser methods. With the integrated high voltage DC source, shirla can prelocate low and high resistive cable faults. The
measuring principle enables the prelocation of cable sheath faults and earth faults on unshielded cables. Analyses are done automatically and the results are displayed digitally.
For cable fault pin pointing according to the step voltage method, shirla applies a defined DC pulse pattern and the step voltage can be picked up by using the KMF1 or UL receiver set.
- Cable and cable sheath testing up to 10kV
- Resistance measurement
- Cable and cable sheath fault prelocation with high precision measuring bridge
- Definable cable sections with individual adjustable length, cross section and conductor material
- Cable sheath fault pin pointing
- Integrated discharge unit
- Step-less voltage adjustment
- Automatic reporting function
- Mains and battery operated
- Menu control via one button operation
- Timer function for testing and switch-on delay time
For further information, please contact :
Power Parameters Pty Ltd,
Unit 24 & 25, 1 International Drive
Weastmeadows, VIC 3049
Freecall: 1 800 623 350
Freefax: 1 800 067 263