Acoustic and electromagnetic fault pin-pointing with sheath fault location in one system provides for maximum security in fault location.
Baur technology locates the exact fault position using innovative two-level signal processing providing a high degree of sensitivity and accuracy, and maximum suppression of ambient noise.
Measurement data is sent directly to the headphones and the CU control unit via Bluetooth®. The wireless connection ensures greater convenience and freedom of movement and dispenses with the need for cumbersome cables.
The measurement parameters are set automatically depending upon the environmental conditions providing intuitive operation of the capacitive touchscreen,
- Acoustic and magnetic pin-pointing of cable faults
- Pin-pointing of cable sheath faults and faults due to earth contact using the step voltage method
- Unique operating convenience
- All system components are connected with each other wirelessly via Bluetooth®.
- Distances of up to 40 m between the control unit and the acoustic ground probe are possible
- Power supply by rechargeable or non-rechargeable batteries
- Can also be used without headphones by way of the loudspeaker integrated into the control unit Precise 3D user guidance
- Precise left/right guidance and fault direction display in the 3D view
- Real-time calculation and display of the fault distance incl. the previous measured values
Excellent acoustic quality and range
- Adaptive two-stage ambient noise suppression (ANS)
- Ambient noise inhibiting design of acoustic ground probe
- Clear distinction between the breakdown noise of the fault and the surge noises of the cable fault location system
Time saving thanks to BAUR Fault Location App
- Use of the cable route data from GIS databases in the BAUR cable fault
- Location system as well as the precisely pre-located fault position in a map
- Direct availability and use of geographic information
For further information, please contact :