The Hioki PQ3100 Power Quality Analyser
Cat IV (600 volt) and Cat III (1000 volt)
A powerful package making it easy to determine harmonic power import and export, capable of harmonic and inter harmonic measurements to the 50th and 49.5th orders (including power harmonics) respectively (including phase angles) for both voltage, and current. Class S standard thus making the instrument suitable for power line analysis acceptable to distribution authorities.
- Crest factors and half-wave offset.
- Voltages to 600 volt under class IV and 1000 V (Class III) conditions, and currents to 5000 amps.
- K-factor measurement useful in assessing transformer loading.
- Inrush current and transient over-voltage impulses (to 6 kV).
- Voltage swell and dip as well as flicker measurement.
- Compliant with the latest IEC requirements, i.e.: IEC 61000-4-30 Edition 2.
- Trend displays of selected parameters including frequency variation, voltage stability, flicker, harmonic trends, etc.
For further information, please contact :