- The new Hioki PW3390 Power analyser is ideally suited for solar and wind farm power converter and other power electronics applications including electric vehicles.
- PW3390 has 4 input channels and ±0.04% basic accuracy for power. A 200 kHz measurement band and flat amplitude and phase characteristics up to high frequencies enable the precise measurement of power.
- A broad current sensor line-up expands the range of measurement possibilities including the CT7040 AC flexible current sensor series that can measure commercial power lines up to 6000 A.
- A Zero-crossing filter reliably detects the fundamental frequency for harmonics analysis in the range of 0.5 Hz to 5 kHz.
- Wide variety of built-in interfaces include LAN, USB (communication, memory), CF cards, RS-232C, synchronization control, and external control.
- D/A output delivers analogue output for up to 16 parameters.
For further information, please contact :